10.10.2010

The inspiring Sarah Sze

Sarah Sze, one artist I was following a few years ago, who's work still strikes something inside of me. Light, air, movement, color, form, line, texture, space, chaos, organization, disorienting and coming to...
Today in my studio I uncovered an old 3 ring binder that I kept while in Art School. Inside were computer print outs, magazine images and articles, and sketches and notes of images and ideas that intrigued me. I feel that I have yet to address the intrigue that I felt back then, or, maybe that my intrigue was strong then and is still strong today. This is exciting to me, because, you see, I have a blank canvas, newly stretched, propped up against the wall of my studio! And, this fervent desire to paint! (smile)

1 comment:

  1. Bulunmaz organization is instrumental in manufacturing and exporting a qualitative array of CNC Machines Bangle Design that is designed by our experts with utmost precision. Moreover, price for offered range is very reasonable and for that matter demand for it is also very high in the market. Furthermore, our quality controllers check this range very stringently for ensuring its flawlessness.

    ReplyDelete