4.19.2010

one shnazzy piece of razzle dazzle


I finished this custom order mixed media bracelet today. The request was for a feminine and whimsical piece in muted purples, pinks and grays. I am pleased with the result and am looking forward to using elements of this work in future pieces, like the rose quartz and crystal dangles resting on the greenish/gray feather adding a little bit of silly to the more serious macrame work. I think I just described myself!

I will soon be posting more photographs of recent work. Some more mixed media bracelets with zippers, felted wool, torn fabric, macrame, stones and canvas, and some fallen leaves macrame necklaces - one with rough cut pyrite stone - so funky!

Mailing out samples to the buyer at the Seattle Art Museum tomorrow.
Send positive thoughts my way please!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I think you this bracelet looks so special.
    http://www.eozy.com/bracelet-bangle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bracelet! great design!
    http://www.eozy.com/crystal-bracelet

    ReplyDelete